Norway Water Butt, 230 Litres
With a highly realistic, deeply grained matt finish modelled on real wooden shingles and Nordic Spruce. The Norway decorative water butt offers a compact, space-saving form with a small footprint. It's a great slimline water butt suitable for use in even the smallest gardens as the Norway will stand flat against walls, fences, or even garden sheds. Clearly, it is ideal for areas where there is a lot of surface wood, or panel fencing etc. It is a sealed tank, requiring a push fit seal from any filter or diverter. it is not possible to fit a back nut to the wood effect polyethylene Norway water butt.
- Capacity: 230 Litres
- Dimensions:Height - 130cm Width - 60cm Depth - 40cm
- Connection Points: 3 x ¾" BSP brass threaded ports as; 1 x tap point for watering can & 2 x interconnection or drain down point at base
- Made from high-grade UV stabilised PE (polyethylene plastic)
- Recommended Filter: Filter Collector
- Supplied Accessories: Brass Tap (¾"), Multi hole-saw Set, Rubber Grommets, Wall Fixing Bracket and Screws.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£210.00 (inc VAT) £175.00 (ex VAT)
£225.00 (inc VAT) £187.50 (ex VAT)
£273.00 (inc VAT) £227.50 (ex VAT)
£275.00 (inc VAT) £229.17 (ex VAT)
£189.00 (inc VAT) £157.50 (ex VAT)