Barrique Water Butt, 250 Litres
Our top selling water butt, due to its realistic finish. The realistic and attractive wood grain effect barrel was lifted from a real old oak beer barrel. The Barrique has a truly superb level of detailing and a matt hand-finish that makes this barrel, made from high-grade UV stabilised polyethylene, a light weight and long-term alternative to a real oak barrel (it won't rot, split or leak over time).
This decorative water butt is a classic design and will look good in all types of gardens.
The 3P Barrique water butt features a threaded brass ¾” connection points, one at 30cm for a screw in tap (supplied) and a side outlet at the base for draining down or connecting to another tank. The lid can be removed for plunging in a watering can, or can be screwed in for security (screw supplied). This then makes it totally child safe.
Comes with 3/4 inch brass tap as standard, ensuring rapid filling of watering cans.
- Capacity: 250 Litres
- Dimensions: Height - 105cm Diameter - 60cm
- Connection Points 2 x ¾" BSP brass threaded ports as; 1 x tap point for watering can, 1 x interconnection or drain down point at base
- Made from high-grade UV stabilised PE (polyethylene plastic)
- Recommended Filter: Filter Collector Universal
- Supplied Accessories: Brass Tap (¾"), Wall Fixing Bracket and Screws
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£275.00 (inc VAT) £229.17 (ex VAT)
£225.00 (inc VAT) £187.50 (ex VAT)
£48.00 (inc VAT) £40.00 (ex VAT)
£210.00 (inc VAT) £175.00 (ex VAT)
£330.00 (inc VAT) £275.00 (ex VAT)